Daily Readings section just says "Loading"

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:38 AM

Created two new reading plans on my Mac. They show up in Documents on the iPad, but not Daily Readings. Daily Readings just says "Loading". I deleted the Logos app on my iPad and reinstalled. Daily Readings has said "Loading" for the last two hours. I do not have any devotional calendar resources that will be showing in Daily Readings (they are all hidden resources). So the only things I should see in Daily Readings are the two reading plans I set up (there are no other reading plans). I have an iPad 4 running iOS 6.0.1.

Posts 15276
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:43 AM
Hey Brian! Is this a new device? If not, is this issue new, or has it been happening for a while?

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 10:56 AM

It is not a new device. I haven't used reading plans on this device before though.

Posts 15276
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:14 PM

Brian Elliott:

It is not a new device. I haven't used reading plans on this device before though.

Are the reading plans for the Bible, or for other resources? If the latter… are they mobile enabled resources?

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 1:30 PM

They are for the ESV (it is downloaded on my iPad). Here are the screen shots of what shows on my iPad when I select the reading plans in Documents on my iPad.

Posts 15276
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 2:57 PM

Looking at your reading plans, I see that they start tomorrow. Is that right? If so, wait 12-24 hours. The reading plans don't normally show up until day 1. Today is day "0". 

Posts 707
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:22 PM

I am having a problem with some reading plans showing up on the IOS app. Yes, the books are available for mobile download.  They show up on my Kindle Fire.   The note files that I created for these three reading plans show up on the IOS app butt they how up on the Kindle Fire.  So I need to use my laptop to read them.  

I created them to start on December 23rd. 

I also created a LEB reading plan on my IPhone.  30 days with Jesus. It shows up on my kindle fire, but not on my IPad.

This makes me think there is a sync problem. 

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:04 PM

Still says "Loading"....not working appropriately. Is this using data from my AT&T data plan while I'm on the cellular network and the Logos wheels are spinning?

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:59 PM
Deleted the reading plans on my Mac, but they did not disappear from Documents on my iPad and the Daily Readings still said "Loading". Deleted the Logos app on my iPad and reinstalled (again). The deleted reading plans no longer appear in Documents on my iPad (good), but the Daily Readings section still says "Loading" (bad).
Posts 27
Raymond Cabrera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 6:29 PM

I am having same problem with the loading of reading plans but never loads in my Logos app for ipad, But loads fine in Faithlife app. is also loads fine on my Android phone app.

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 7:13 PM

Unhid a daily devotional on my Mac (I had hidden them so they wouldn't clutter up my iPad). Once I unhid one, the "Loading" went away on the iPad and the daily devotional that I unhid showed up on the iPad in the Daily Reading section...however, my reading plans are still not showing in the Daily Reading section.

Posts 15276
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 26 2012 9:36 PM

Brian Elliott:
Once I unhid one, the "Loading" went away on the iPad and the daily devotional that I unhid showed up on the iPad in the Daily Reading section...however, my reading plans are still not showing in the Daily Reading section.

In an earlier post you said that you deleted them from your Mac… did you recreate them?

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:20 PM

I did recreate them. Used them this morning on my iPad, but had to access them in Documents as they still do not show in Daily Readings.

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:49 PM

Just checked my iPhone with I don't usually use Logos on and it has the perpetual "Loading" message in Daily Readings

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2012 8:58 AM

iPhone still says "Loading" in the Daily Readings section

Posts 1
Bennett Sanderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2012 11:43 AM
I'm having the same problem. This must be a bug, though it was working two days ago.
Posts 98
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2012 2:08 PM

Same problem on my new iPad.   It says "loading."  I was hoping to access my selected devotionals here.  Thanks. 

Don

Posts 2338
LogosEmployee
Tommy Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2012 2:11 PM

Hi Bennett,

What version of the iPhone and the App? can you post logs after trying to navigate to Daily Readings? Do you see the Reading plan in the Documents section? To get the logs navigate to the Home page and click the gear icon, help, and "send support info". direct the email to yourself, and then attach the logs here. 

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2012 5:23 AM

Here are the logs from my iPad. Using version 3.1.4.

4544.info.zip

Posts 324
Brian Elliott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2012 5:25 AM

Here are the logs from my iPhone 4S. Using version 3.1.4.

8304.info.zip

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS