Books & Collections We'd Like To See In Logos In 2013

Page 3 of 3 (56 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 55 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 55
Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 11:09 AM

Thanks for the reply John  but actually  it isn't. The Zondervan collection has Longman's "An Introduction to the Old Testament." "Introducing the Old Testament" is an abridged version like "Introducing the New Testament " is to "An Introduction to the New Testament" (Both of which are included in the Zondervan package).  

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 11:59 AM

Anything by Irving Jensen. 

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 2902
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 12:43 PM

Reformed Expository Commentary Set

St. Andrews Commentaries

Mentor Expository Commentaries

Geneva Commentary sets.

The breaking up of some of the bigger sets, like NICOT/NICNT. (I know this isn't Logos' decision, but I'd like to see it happen.)

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 501
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:08 PM

Erwin:
Thanks for the reply John  but actually  it isn't. The Zondervan collection has Longman's "An Introduction to the Old Testament." "Introducing the Old Testament" is an abridged version like "Introducing the New Testament " is to "An Introduction to the New Testament" (Both of which are included in the Zondervan package).  

Ahh, thanks for letting me know. Smile

Posts 1011
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:22 PM

I really really really really want them to push Battles translation of Calvin's institutes into publication, it has been languishing under contract for far too long.

Posts 2902
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 4:28 PM

Mike Pettit:

I really really really really want them to push Battles translation of Calvin's institutes into publication, it has been languishing under contract for far too long.

YesYes

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1770
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:21 PM

I would still like to see "A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs". There have been multiple suggestions for it in the suggestions forum.  http://community.logos.com/forums/p/37777/282898.aspx

Posts 105
Gary Pajkos | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 5 2013 5:41 PM

I am still waiting for "A Critical Lexicon and Concordance" by E. W. Bullinger.  

Posts 46
Terry Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:00 AM

I own "Dake's Annotated Reference Bible" in a print edition and an electronic version for Laridian's Pocket Bible.  I would love to see a Logos version.

Posts 4889
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 8:01 AM

Wasting my figurative breath here, but Theological Dictionary of the Old Testament.

Like they said in Apollo 13--"I don't need to the whole book. Just give me a few pages."

Posts 22
Derek Ennis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:14 PM

Alain Maashe:
Kregel Charts of the Bible: Life, Letters, and Theology of Paul; Hebrews; Revelation

AGREED!!!

Posts 7087
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 9:06 PM

Encountering Biblical Studies Series by Baker.  We already have Romans, Psalms, OT and NT, but we need Encountering Genesis, Hebrews, John, Isaiah, etc.

DAL

Posts 1435
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 2:33 AM

Robert Alter's works!

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 9220
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 3:46 AM

What would I like to see in 2013?

I have a great idea. How about keeping all the current books from Moody Publishing?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2565
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:39 AM

Alain Maashe:

Kregel Academic resources:

Kregel Exegetical Library (Exegetical commentaries): Psalms (Allen Ross)

Yes Yes Yes

Ross' Psalms looks to be the new gold standard.

Posts 81
Jim Wait | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 21 2013 1:25 PM

Cruciformity, Paul's Narrative Spirituality of the Cross by Michael J Gorman

Page 3 of 3 (56 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS