Help Menu

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Charles Polk | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:12 PM

First post - patience please.

Downloaded Logos 4 and want to do some basic things like compare a text in parallel passages. I do not see a help menu on the menu choices at the top of the page. There are more basic things that I knew how to do in Libronix but would like a little  hint. Usually I can get this from the Help menu. But if one exists, I do not see it. My menus reads left to right, File, Edit, Go, Guides, Tool and Window. 

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:36 PM

Hi Charles,

The feature set in Mac Alpha is incomplete.  To find out what tools are available, you ned to look at all the release notes posted in this forum.

Good luck and welcome to the Alpha test phase.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 6
Charles Polk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:48 PM

Thanks, I had just signed up to follow that forum when I got email notification of your post. Thanks for the rapid reply. I feel much better using an Alpha release knowing I can get responsive help from a forum such as this. 

Posts 10525
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:10 PM

CharlesPolk:

Thanks, I had just signed up to follow that forum when I got email notification of your post. Thanks for the rapid reply. I feel much better using an Alpha release knowing I can get responsive help from a forum such as this. 

Joe is especially helpful, and several others chime in from time to time. Don't be afraid to ask. You probably already know the old adage "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask"

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:41 PM

You are welcome Charles :-)

And thanks Jack for the kind word.  I think you have been out there just as much these past couple weeks.  I am glad for the company.

Posts 6
Charles Polk | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 8:36 PM

Not sure where to post this but since I am a new user to L4Mac I have a question about the Alpha releases. Should I locate a previous post similar to my post topic, make a new post like I did with this help question or what?

My question. How frequently is a new release put out there. I presume I have the latest version because I downloaded it yesterday. Will I get an email when the next Pre-Release Alpha is available.  

By the way- installed the L4 on my Ipod. It rocks. So impressed at first glance. To think I can access my studies whether at my desktop, on my laptop or my Ipod is awesome. 

Posts 2774
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:30 PM

CharlesPolk:
How frequently is a new release put out there.
about every 2 weeks

CharlesPolk:
Will I get an email when the next Pre-Release Alpha is available.  
L4 will autoupdate itself when updates are releases

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS