New Logos Christmas special

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26512
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:45 PM

Given the amount of work that a number of Logos employees are obviously doing, perhaps this year the customers should give Logos a Christmas special. What about our not contacting customer service, not posting problems on the forum, in general leaving the whole staff alone from 4:00 pm. Dec 24th, 2009 to 3:59:59 pm December 25th?

For customers who might suffer withdrawal symptoms we could make special allowances for them to wish the staff well and include them in prayers of thanksgiving.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 12:15 AM

MJ. Smith:

Given the amount of work that a number of Logos employees are obviously doing, perhaps this year the customers should give Logos a Christmas special. What about our not contacting customer service, not posting problems on the forum, in general leaving the whole staff alone from 4:00 pm. Dec 24th, 2009 to 3:59:59 pm December 25th?

For customers who might suffer withdrawal symptoms we could make special allowances for them to wish the staff well and include them in prayers of thanksgiving.

Martha!           *smile*          Peace   .......   and          Joy in the Lord!

Great idea ........                   very loving and emphatic and compassionate               you are commended

..........    will try to keep that in mind ............                                    ............    Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 4:24 AM

Good Idea Martha.  I think they'll be off anyway though Wink

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 4:42 AM

According to my homepage they are still off for Thanksgiving....Big Smile

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 25
Paul Schack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2009 10:35 AM

I agree MJ

Cool

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS