Bible Word Study (words on top of words)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 74
Gregorio Billikopf | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:41 PM

In Logos 5 (at least I did not ever notice it earlier) in Bible Word Study some words, such as BREACH and PROUD, to just name a couple, have some writing on top other writing so that one cannot read what is written. For instance, when looking at the word BREACH, under + פרץ one cannot read what it says: "To make a ????????????? down ????." I found a way around it, but is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Posts 742
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:55 PM

Taking the first occurrence of BREACH in the ESV Gen 38.29 the phenomena that you describe does not occur if you change the tile size or simply float the panel.

Posts 14239
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 6:45 PM

I've found overwriting is dependent upon the size of the pane and the number of elements showing - assuming you are referring to the translation ring sections of the BWS. It's a regression that Logos is aware of.

Logos4catholics Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 74
Gregorio Billikopf | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 4 2013 1:03 PM

Thanks Beloved and MJ Smith. Yes, there are ways to work around it, but I am pleased to know that Logos is aware of the problem so it can be corrected. Best, Gregorio

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS