Simple upgrade question

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Steve Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:09 AM

I have been using Logos for a while now and have a simple question. Last year I purchased a crossgrade from Logos 3 to 4. After this I deleted Logos 3 and have really enjoyed working in 4. Recently I looked at the possibility of crossgrading again to 5. I plan on adding resources as "funds" become available as I have continued to do so in 4. But when I go to the custom upgrade page it still list "Leaders Libray" as my package. Is this because its the latest base package I purchased? Also, how does this effect the "custom upgrade discount?" BTW..really love the software and it is really vital to all I do in ministry. Keep up the good work.

Steve Johnson

Posts 1621
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:15 AM

Yes, it lists your latest base package, and uses that to suggest an upgrade path for you.

However upgrade PRICE is now figured individually for you based on all the resources you already own, so you do not have to pay again for stuff you already have.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Orthodox Silver, Lutheran Silver, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 9 2013 10:44 PM

Steve Johnson:
Also, how does this effect the "custom upgrade discount?"

Logos Blog has article 5 ways to move to Logos 5 => http://blog.logos.com/2012/11/5-ways-to-move-to-logos-5/

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS