web page "Orders" screen

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2697
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 15 2013 2:25 PM

This page needs a serious upgrade- it is very tedious to click on each resource to delete it off pre-pub or community pricing.

This page should be set up with a chek box next to each resource, you should be able to click and delete if you want.

Why does it have to be so tedious- not to mention the constant email- about deleting it.

Change the page- its annoying.

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 5:55 PM

The current format stops you accidently deleting the wrong order and regretting having to jump back in at a considerably higher price.....

Posts 2573
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 6:49 PM

David J. Wilson:

The current format stops you accidently deleting the wrong order and regretting having to jump back in at a considerably higher price.....

Yes

Yes, I like it the way it is as well.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2697
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:57 PM

So you like having to click edit- delete, wait for it to process go back to order page, only to have to repeat this 1,2,3 4, or however many times it takes to remove those prepubs, or CP's you have changed your mind on.

Good grief!

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:31 PM

I've asked for changes to this page also. Mine takes several minutes to load and that makes order modifications nearly impossible unless you have lots of time. The problem on reloading is that they have 4 different things on the page: pre-pub orders, community pricing orders, purchases, and the complete detail of the files in your orders. They could put this in 4 different pages which would help on access. It seems to be a little faster in L5 than in L4, but still unacceptable if you have a large library.

Posts 8857
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:05 PM

MichaelAndrew:
They could put this in 4 different pages which would help on access.

No, thank you. I don't want to have to load 4 different pages to see what I need to see. But sections that could be collapsed and expanded would be appreciated.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 6:42 AM

Needs to be a split which could possibly be based on how many resources you own: if you have a large number the current format can take several minutes to load even with a high speed connection: those with only a few resources where it takes little time to load could retain the current format if they prefer: could even be a user choice per the user profile, default to current,  yet give those with a large number of transactions or those with slow internet connections the option of loading pages seperately......

Posts 2573
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 10:06 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:
So you like having to click edit- delete, wait for it to process go back to order page, only to have to repeat this 1,2,3 4, or however many times it takes to remove those prepubs, or CP's you have changed your mind on.

Yes.  The consequences of deleting the wrong item, after it has cleared CP or PP, are too financially great.

Besides, I don't order stuff I don't intend to buy, so I only rarely need to delete things. I do sometimes get in on a CP item and later want to lower my bid, but that doesn't take all the step you cite for deleting an item.

I guess it's just a matter of preference. If they change it, I'll roll with that as well.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS