Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Jason Skrzypiec | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2013 3:40 AM

I have an iPhone and iPad and want to use a version of a study bible I have found on here.  I like the way the format is where I can have the notes at the bottom or one side, and the bible passage on the other.  The question I have is...if I don't have the logos software, but buy the book, will it automatically show up on my Faithlife app?

Posts 23175
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 3:44 AM

Hi Jason - and welcome to the forums

I just want to ensure I understand exactly the question you are asking.

Jason Skrzypiec:
The question I have is...if I don't have the logos software, but buy the book, will it automatically show up on my Faithlife app?

So I think you are running the Faithlife Study Bible app on your iPhone and iPad. Is that correct?

If so, then if you purchase a Logos resource (such as a study Bible) then it will appear in the app assuming it is enabled for mobile access.

Which study Bible are you thinking of purchasing?

Graham 

Posts 3
Jason Skrzypiec | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 3:53 AM

Correct.  I don't have any of the computer software, but do have the Faithlife study bible app.  I am looking at the Lutheran Study Bible.

http://www.logos.com/product/18491/the-lutheran-study-bible

So, if I buy the above link, will it automatically show up and be usable in my Faithlife app?

Posts 23175
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:17 AM

Jason Skrzypiec:

Correct.  I don't have any of the computer software, but do have the Faithlife study bible app.  I am looking at the Lutheran Study Bible.

http://www.logos.com/product/18491/the-lutheran-study-bible

So, if I buy the above link, will it automatically show up and be usable in my Faithlife app?

Yes, that should work just fine

Posts 3
Jason Skrzypiec | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:29 AM

Any idea how long it should take to show up in the app?  I've read several posts that it takes days, but I'm not sure if that is the exception. 

Posts 28545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:34 AM

Jason Skrzypiec:
Any idea how long it should take to show up in the app?

Seconds after purchase.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS