Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3223
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2013 8:04 AM

Posting this in Beta since that's what I'm running.

I do my notes in Word then copy and paste in notes feature, here's the issue- my font color is black- but when copied and pasted in Logos notes it turns grayish- anyone else have this issue?

Here is an example of a resource I copied- put in Word for editing- then put in Logos notes- notice the font difference between both  the "G" heading and "1." sub-heading and surrounding text. The "G and 1" had to be manually changed in notes to resemble their Word counter-part.

Posts 845
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 9:05 AM

Whyndell Grizzard:

I do my notes in Word then copy and paste in notes feature, here's the issue- my font color is black- but when copied and pasted in Logos notes it turns grayish- anyone else have this issue?

Notes are one shade lighter than black. This has been noted before. No explanation for this choice has been given by Logos.

Note to lurkers: If you have not seen this, highlight part of the text in a note and click the font color ("A" with a colored bar under it).

Then in the color-selector dialog, click the black color square.

The resulting highlighted text will be darker than text near it.

I would like this to change, or at least let me select the color for notes text.

Posts 3223
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:30 AM

This needs to be set to a darker font color- give us user control "Tools- Program Settings-Notes- Default Font Color"

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 10:15 AM

There is currently an open case for this. I have added a link to this thread to that case.

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:39 AM

This issue should be fixed in 5.1 Beta 2.

Posts 845
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:44 AM

Tonya J Ross:

This issue should be fixed in 5.1 Beta 2.

Yay!
Posts 3223
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:03 PM

Color fixed - thats great- but- formatting in Word and copy and paste into notes has gone to pot- formatting in notes just stinks- sorry- but it seems we could at least copy and paste without losing everything :(

Posts 25660
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2013 8:22 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Color fixed - thats great- but- formatting in Word and copy and paste into notes has gone to pot- formatting in notes just stinks- sorry- but it seems we could at least copy and paste without losing everything :(

I have to say that  a lot of things with Notes & Clippings went backwards after Beta 1 and whilst a few things were fixed in Beta 2, Clippings weren't and copy/paste of Greek text (see elsewhere) is horrible.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS