Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 22 2009 4:10 AM

Someone on this forum suggested Parsons Greek Tutor and Parsons Hebrew Tutor software to me and I just have to say that they were right about it...it's very useful.

I have struggled with my verb paradigms for so long...not making a lot of progress...but after using the Parsons software...drilling over and over, it finally clicked and I'm making some headway!

Yes...the interface is horribly dated and I WISH THERE WAS A BOOKMARK FUNCTION but all in all...it's pretty darn good for 29.00!

If you are a beginning Greek student and need all of the help you can get...I'd have no problem recommending this software.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2009 6:43 AM

Yes, it is a good resource.  Ive had it for about a year.  I just recently started using software again.  I'm tackling 1st declension nouns and present active indicative verbs.  I decided to use mutiple resources.  I have a few different books that I use in order to hopefully see the light from different teaching perspectives.  Koine Greek is Koine Greek, but I need all the help I can get.  I hope you continue to grow in your Greek study.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS