Yikes!

Posts 18727
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 2:43 AM

Oh dear, so are the 1000 years over then? Wink

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:09 AM

Rosie Perera:

Oh dear, so are the 1000 years over then? Wink

That sounds like the topic of the book.Hmm Nevermind.. I thought 'Satan is Free' was the title!!!Stick out tongue

P.S. And it would be a more interesting book if that was the subject!

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:40 AM

I think some may have to rethink their eschatology.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:41 AM

Is anyone else having difficulty entering the 'giveaway' on the same page - the page to enter does not open for me. Additionally when I added Satan is Free to the cart the cart will not process  - maybe this means Satan is defeated Devil  - but seriously it is not processing for me and I do not own the book ...

Yours In Christ

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 5:04 AM

5 Solas:
Is anyone else having difficulty entering the 'giveaway' on the same page - the page to enter does not open for me.

Click on 'February', not 'Enter now'. (Isn't that logical...?)

That gets me to the next page, but enter? No: BUG: Impossible to enter the giveaway.

Could everyone who has troubles please report that on that thread so that they see that I'm not the only one. Maybe then they will actually do something. 

WARNING: if you get that spinning wheel, move away from that page fairly quickly. It eats up GB's of RAM and doesn't release it.

5 Solas:
seriously it is not processing for me and I do not own the book

Try to click 'Cart' at the top of the page and process the order from there. That's what I had to do since I happened to have another item in the cart which couldn't be deleted from the 'Quick buy' page (also very logical...). Worked for me.

Do you by any chance use Safari?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 5:05 AM

5 Solas:

Is anyone else having difficulty entering the 'giveaway' on the same page - the page to enter does not open for me. Additionally when I added Satan is Free to the cart the cart will not process  - maybe this means Satan is defeated Devil  - but seriously it is not processing for me and I do not own the book ...

I just downloaded it a few minutes ago and it worked fine. Perhaps you could try using a different browser.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2947
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 5:11 AM

Very bad heading, I don't want it.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 5:16 AM

Many thanks the February link worked as opposed to the Enter Now. 

I added a post to your thread below as the free book still does not process. I can't remove anything from my cart either .... including that annoying Magazine that is always there and now has added 19.95 to the free book. 

fgh:

5 Solas:
Is anyone else having difficulty entering the 'giveaway' on the same page - the page to enter does not open for me.

Click on 'February', not 'Enter now'. (Isn't that logical...?)

That gets me to the next page, but enter? No: BUG: Impossible to enter the giveaway.

Could everyone who has troubles please report that on that thread so that they see that I'm not the only one. Maybe then they will actually do something. 

WARNING: if you get that spinning wheel, move away from that page fairly quickly. It eats up GB's of RAM and doesn't release it.

5 Solas:
seriously it is not processing for me and I do not own the book

Try to click 'Cart' at the top of the page and process the order from there. That's what I had to do since I happened to have another item in the cart which couldn't be deleted from the 'Quick buy' page (also very logical...). Worked for me.

Do you by any chance use Safari?

Yours In Christ

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 6:26 AM

Know you enemy!!

[will L5 do public highlighting. if I highlight a portion(s) can I make it public? I believe i read somewhere that it will/?]

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 22024
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 6:53 AM

Room4more:
[will L5 do public highlighting. if I highlight a portion(s) can I make it public? I believe i read somewhere that it will/?]

Logos 5 does take note of where users highlight portions of resources and - if enough people highlight a particular resource - will show that a certain number of people have highlighted some text (anonymously) via the "Popular Highlights" feature (which individual users can enable / disable via the Visual Filter menu).

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:02 AM

fgh,

Just recieved this from Logos  (on a Saturday none the less Big Smile thanks Logos) - go to page #2 - it worked:

Thank you for contacting Logos Support. Please click on the following link:

http://www.logos.com/products/search?q=price%3a%5b0+TO+0%5d

to download the free book of the month.

We are working on getting our links and cart fix for future purchases.

Sincerely,

Logos Support Department

Yours In Christ

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2013 11:05 AM

That's impressive!

Posts 2421
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2013 4:18 AM

Room4more:

Know you enemy!!

You may have to get five [or more] of your best friends to highlight it exactly as you do. 

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2013 4:39 AM

David Ames:

Room4more:

Know you enemy!!

You may have to get five [or more] of your best friends to highlight it exactly as you do. 

Smile

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2013 3:21 PM

I was positive my Logos library was already indwelt by Satan . . . but it was different software. Now my Logos has Satan and the indexer's head is spinning.

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS