The Bible and its Story

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 42
Matt Barker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 7 2009 8:27 PM

When viewing these books with the contents pane open on the left, you cannot scroll up and down using the scroll bar. Instead, because the right arrow that appears when you hover over the right side is activated. Hopefully the picture will better show what I am trying to say:

Logos Bible Software 4 (Pre-Release Alpha 6)
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 12:02 AM

I tried to duplicate this unsuccesfully before I realized you are running it on the Mac Alpha release. Sorry I can't help you. It displays  & functions fine under Windows Vista.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 10744
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:09 AM

Matt Barker:
When viewing these books with the contents pane open on the left, you cannot scroll up and down using the scroll bar. Instead, because the right arrow that appears when you hover over the right side is activated. Hopefully the picture will better show what I am trying to say:

Matt

I duplicated the view you have in the picture, but not your problem. I noticed that you were using Alpha 6. Have you upgrades to A-7? If so, does the problem still exist? I have A-7, and the scrolling works are expected.

I spoke too soon. I tried again, and this time I duplicated the problem, The first time, the arrow did not appear. I could not get the arrow to appear again.

I'm sure the Mac Development Team will read this thread. Hopefully, they can reproduce you problem. It should be noted that the resource on the left is "The Bible and its Story, volume 8. The one on the right is more obvious in the picture, but it is the same resource, volume 1.

Posts 10744
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:16 AM

Matt Barker:

Matt

Is this problem unique to "The Bible and its Story", volume 8? I experience difficulty in getting the arrows to appear in that volume. I swapped the positions of the two volumes and encountered more problems with the arrows, this time in both volumes. Perhaps this navigation feature is not yet fully implemented in A-7. Logos will have to answer that question.

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 3:54 PM

Matt Barker:
I reported a similar problem in a previous Alpha drop.  In A7, it is almost impossible to find the arrows at all.  Notice in this video, I get the arrow at the start, then when I try and find the back arrow, or the arrow in the resource on the right, I can't make it even show up.  I stopped the video, but I could have done this for a long time without getting the arrow to show up.  This is definitely a bug of some kind.

http://www.screencast.com/users/jrmiller777/folders/Jing/media/69cb7586-b61e-40dc-874a-74078cbac985

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 10744
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2009 5:12 PM

Joe Miller:
 In A7, it is almost impossible to find the arrows at all.

That is exactly what I experienced. Thanks for the video Joe.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS