4.6b (4.62.0.0299) available for download

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:41 AM

4.6b (4.62.0.0299) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 4.6b will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 4.6b from this link.

Release Notes

This release includes:

• Ability to use numbers for highlighting keyboard shortcuts.
  • Implementation of prayer schedule synchronization on shared Prayer Lists.
  • Implementation of Mobile Download Management.
  • Implementation of sync for History panel.

Posts 17
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 1:23 PM

Hi, I'm just trying to confirm my sanity, but did Logos 4's top title bar's style change in this release? And didn't clicking/double clicking the top left corner of the home page button open the alt-space application menu for click and close logos for double clicking? I don't see these changes mentioned in the release notes so i'm wondering if i'm imagining it being there before? I'm running on windows 7 64bit.

Posts 15963
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 5:55 PM

Screen shot please and clarification of the second (clicking) question.

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 478
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 14 2013 5:56 PM

Brisa Calderon:

mplementation of Mobile Download Management.

• Implementation of sync for History panel.

I tested this for my devices with partial success.

In Logos 4.6b I marked resources not already on my iPad (running version 3.2.1.1993 of the Logos app) to be sent there.

In Logos 4.6b I also marked some recources not on my Android smartphone (running version 2.3.3 of the Logos app, the most recent beta) to be sent there.

I restand the Android smartphone, started the Android Logos application, and within two minutes the new recources downloaded to the Android device.

I restarted the iPad and started the iPad Logos app. So far the new recources have not downloaded to the iPAd, and the app has fully cycled through a "Checking for Updates" process with nothing found.

Does this functionality require a not-yet-released iOS app version update?

Posts 17
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 9:40 AM

Here's a screenshot of it working the old way on my Vista box. Aero effects are present on the title bar area with the OS's style of close/minimize/maximize theme.

The menu that is open on the left is achieved by clicking in the very top left corner - which is what I was referring to. On this old version double clicking in the very top left corner results in Logos being closed.

I can put up another shot when I get home of the new behavior, but basically clicking in the top left does nothing but register as a standard click on the home button, and the title bar area completely lacks Aero effects, and the close/minimize/maximize theme looks to be that of windows 8 rather than windows 7, but I might be mistaken in this that it is merely the look of things under windows 7 without Aero, but it does look allot like the windows 8 look from what I've seen..

Posts 17
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 9:51 AM

After updating on the same machine the UI changed in this way and clicking top left corner no longer opens the menu or responds to a double click close.

Notice the Aero effects vanished, and the controls to minimize/maximize/close are no longer showing the windows versions, but this stripped down "windows8?" look instead.

Posts 17
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 10:06 AM

Opening resources in floating windows still maintain the traditional old look. The change seems limited to the main window.

Posts 15963
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 1:32 PM

Kenneth Grant Johnson:
Notice the Aero effects vanished, and the controls to minimize/maximize/close are no longer showing the windows versions, but this stripped down "windows8?" look instead.

It matches the new Logos 5 look (in Vista/7/8) and reflects what MS is doing in Windows 8. Whether or not that makes Logos 4 "faster" I can't say!

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 17
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:25 AM

Yea I'm not really bothered so much, just nothing in the release notes about it so I asked.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS