Reset Safari and Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 12 2013 1:09 PM

I "reset Safari" often for security reasons. However of late, I have noticed that occasionally when I do it the Logos 5 App gets a "?" added to it. It of course does not work. All one has to do it put it in the trash and obtain anther copy of  the app from their 'Finder > Applications' but it is annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this or can you duplicate it? 

(Happens on Macs, not sure about windows).

Yours In Christ

Posts 65
Randy Marsh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 1:56 PM

I have not had that problem yet (hoping that I do not).  I am working with a late 2011 MacBook Pro with 8 GB RAM, and I too use Safari, but I don't know why that would happen.  Hopefully, if it is a problem with resetting Safari, a fix comes out for this soon, from the Logos end anyways.  I do understand how that kind of thing can be frustrating.  Hope that things work out for you on this.

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 1:59 PM

Nope, but I use Chrome not Safari.

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 2:53 PM

5 Solas:
I "reset Safari" often for security reasons. However of late, I have noticed that occasionally when I do it the Logos 5 App gets a "?" added to it.

What makes you think the two things are related?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 12 2013 3:47 PM

I use logos. Exit out of logos. Work on the internet. Reset safari. Logos app needs to be replaced. They are related and it is the only app affected. And it happens on multiple Macs. 

alabama24:

5 Solas:
I "reset Safari" often for security reasons. However of late, I have noticed that occasionally when I do it the Logos 5 App gets a "?" added to it.

What makes you think the two things are related?

Yours In Christ

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS