What are the extra columns in the base packages comparison chart

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18828
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:47 AM

In the base packages comparison chart on logos.com, there are nine columns: red, green, blue, magenta, dark purple, silver, gold, platinum, black. I can tell what the green and blue and all the ones from silver to black are, because they match the colors of the pictures of boxes up above. But what is the red one? And is Scholar's the magenta column or dark purple? What is the other of those two which isn't Scholar's? I'm trying to recommend which base package to start with for a friend, and I can't send her to that chart because she's going to be just as confused about it as I am.

Also, I noticed that I can't even view the chart if I'm not logged on to my account. Is there any way for prospective buyers to see that chart if they are "just looking"? Must they register for an account on the website to do so? That seems like it will keep some people away who might otherwise discover the bounty of what Logos has to offer but weren't quite ready yet to commit enough to register for an account.

Posts 291
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:53 AM

Here's the list of packages in order:

Christian home
Bible Study
Leader
Languages
Scholar
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Portfolio

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 291
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 10:55 AM

This is a better answer!  You can see it all, logged out, here:

http://www.logos.com/comparison

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 18828
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 12:25 PM

Kaye Anderson:

This is a better answer!  You can see it all, logged out, here:

http://www.logos.com/comparison

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted.

Posts 27987
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 12:20 PM

Rosie Perera:
Also, I noticed that I can't even view the chart if I'm not logged on to my account. Is there any way for prospective buyers to see that chart if they are "just looking"? Must they register for an account on the website to do so?

No; from the home page go to products page; from there go to base products (left sidebar) ; select a base product; on a base product page there is an option to see the chart (right sidebar).  And yes, I've gone on several mad searches trying to find the chart again.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 18828
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 1:16 PM

MJ. Smith:

from the home page go to products page; from there go to base products (left sidebar) ; select a base product; on a base product page there is an option to see the chart (right sidebar).  And yes, I've gone on several mad searches trying to find the chart again.

Actually it is much more accessible than that. Maybe they've changed this recently -- I don't recall ever noticing this before -- but there's now a Compare button on the Products page. Yay!

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 1:28 PM

Rosie Perera:
Actually it is much more accessible than that. Maybe they've changed this recently -- I don't recall ever noticing this before -- but there's now a Compare button on the Products page. Yay!

Well, I think it has always been there Smile (not on the Home Page but the Products Page).

Bohuslav

Posts 27987
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:44 PM

Rosie Perera:
Actually it is much more accessible than that. Maybe they've changed this recently -- I don't recall ever noticing this before

My options are:

1) I get my exercise by going the long way

2) I didn't have my glasses on

3) they carefully hid it in the middle - my dietician taught me to shop the edges ..

4) any and/or all of the above plus any supernatural explainations to avoid saying "oops, I missed the obvious - several times" Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS