BUG: Last Updated Column in Library Browser Shows Not All Entries When Opened in a Floating Window - 5.0b RC2

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 52
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 15 2013 2:11 PM

When I open the Library Browser in a Floating Window there are no entries in the Last Updated column for all resources which should contain a text entry (e. g. Yesterday) instead of a date.

Regards
Markus

Posts 1161
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 17 2013 4:01 AM

Mine has been viewing without info off and on for the last couple Beta updates. Really have know idea if it is the beta or just syncing.

Posts 16649
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 17 2013 1:02 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
Mine has been viewing without info off and on for the last couple Beta updates

You've got a number of "Commentary" that look like they should be "Bible Commentary" and are missing a lot of metadata. Does this happen only in a floating window? If you slightly vary the width of a column does that restore information?

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 52
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 17 2013 1:30 PM

Dave, it is like you've described it. It only happens in a floating windows. Resizing the columns restores the information.

Markus

Posts 16649
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2013 3:18 PM

I can reproduce missing information in a column of a floating Library window - not just the odd entry, but all entries. This is definitely an issue that Logos should fix.

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2013 12:39 PM

There is currently an open case for this issue. I have added a link to this thread to that case.

Posts 785
LogosEmployee
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:35 PM

Brisa Davis:
There is currently an open case for this issue. I have added a link to this thread to that case.

This should be fixed in 5.2a Beta 1.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS