Is it possible to delete a worship presentation from Proclaim?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 16 2013 12:59 PM

Is it possible to delete old worship presentation files in Proclaim?  The list has become quite large.  Also, we ran into an instance this week where two files were created by mistake for the same service, making it confusing for other team members to know which to work on.

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 2:15 PM

Right-click on a presentation in your list and select Delete to remove it. You can undo deletion by selecting Undo from that some right-click menu or by hitting Ctrl + Z on the keyboard.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:11 PM

Thanks!

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 1
Tracy Marshall | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 6:29 AM

Hi. I can't right click on a presentation to get the option to delete it. I wonder if I'm going in to it the wrong way.

Open recent - which shows all the recent presentations -I want to delete presentations from there.

Thanks

Posts 21725
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 6:53 AM

Hi Tracy - and welcome to the forums

Tracy Marshall:
Open recent - which shows all the recent presentations -I want to delete presentations from there.

You can't delete from the "Open Recent" menu option - but you can from the "Open" option.

Graham 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS