Accessibility issues

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 50
meitnik | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2009 3:26 PM

Logos,

What  accessliblity features will be supported for 4.0?

Next, I have noticed the poor design of too small and grey widgets. Please a few pixels bigger and darker. Contrast is a good thing. ;-)

btw, BDB needs to be spelled out in the content window.

Overall I like the new Gui. Its much more compact and smarter. Cant wait for it to advance. Just be kind to us who have poor vision and use mouse more than keyboard. Thanks.

shalom, andrew

{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love, Wrestle Faith...}

Posts 50
meitnik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:14 PM

Ok you give me a way to enlarge font size of resource content, but not for table contents for a resource. For example, the hebrew content listing is hard to read for BHS. I want to increase its fontsize to even use the listing effectively. Please be considerate for those with poor vision. Thank you.

shalom, Andrew

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 11 2009 2:39 PM

i have shared your concerns since the L4win beta days.  i am hoping for some improvement.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1956
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 2:46 AM

AndrewMeit:
Next, I have noticed the poor design of too small and grey widgets. Please a few pixels bigger and darker. Contrast is a good thing. ;-)

I know this is Alpha and I don't want to jump the gun because I know Team Mac Logos is doing a great job, but in general I think tweaking the contrast, edges, etc will make it easier on the eye. One of the things that I like about L4 Windows is that the polish they have applied to it makes it very easy on the eye.

Polish probably doesn't come until beta versions, but I wanted to add my support to this thread.

Posts 50
meitnik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 12 2009 9:06 AM

Thanks guys for the support! It means a lot to me. More forth coming.... keep it up

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS