Logos 4 user using Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Jónatas Ferreira | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 19 2013 5:46 PM

Hi!

I didn't buy any upgrade package from Logo 4 to Logos 5, but I recently had a problem in my Mac's HDD and had to replace it. I decided for a clean install. So, I tryed to download Logos 4 Mac again, but was unable to find it. I did find a Logos 5 download and installed.

My question is: Am I doing wrong? Is this version limited because I didn't buy an upgrade package or are the differences on a feature level and I'm getting full Logos 4 features power? If I need to install Logos 4, where can I do so?

Thanks for your help.

Jónatas Ferreira

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 5:51 PM

You can find the direct link to the Logos 4 Mac installer here. If you ever need to find it again, go to the Logos wiki, and search for "install" -- it's on the Installation and Indexing FAQ’s page.

Posts 506
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:03 PM

the Logos 5 engine is free, and you should loose no Logos 4 functionality by using it. There are some improvements in using Logos 5 so I would keep what you have. You won't be able to use a lot of the features of Logos 5 without doing a paid upgrade but it still would be a step up from Logos 4.

Posts 4
Jónatas Ferreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:06 PM

Thank You!

Posts 4
Jónatas Ferreira | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:06 PM

Thank you for you help.

Posts 26381
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 8:23 PM

Jonatas Ferreira:

Thank you for you help.

You might find this page useful--> http://wiki.logos.com/Upgrade_or_Crossgrade, especially the comparison at the bottom.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS