Been Crashing A Lot!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 179
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2013 1:53 PM

I installed Mountain Loin recently, and been using Logos 5. So far its good. But, the crash occurs right when I open the PBB. Attached the logs. Can someone figure out the problem and help me out? 

Thank you!

8156.Logging.zip

Posts 16542
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2013 7:01 PM

The Logos log doesn't help much and there are no warnings/errors in the PBB log. Can you upload the docx file (attach it to the paperclip icon), as others might be able to find something.

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 2492
LogosEmployee
Tommy Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:26 PM

Dave might have caught this but I didn't. When you say it crashes when you open the PBB, do you mean it crashes when you open a personal book, or the PBB function under Tools?

Posts 179
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:50 PM

Yes when I open a personal book, not the PBB Function. Do you think that I should rebuild those? It only crashes when I try to open a personal book, but the the software runs great on Mountain Lion. [wait, so far :)]

Posts 179
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 6:06 PM

It only crashes with one document that I converted it to .docx from a pdf file. So, I guess I ll just have to type it in a word and upload it again. But, thanks for your help.

Posts 15850
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:13 PM

Joel Madasu:

It only crashes with one document that I converted it to .docx from a pdf file. So, I guess I ll just have to type it in a word and upload it again. But, thanks for your help.

one thing to try:
  1. Export the .docx file as a .rtf format file. (change the name too)
  2. Save the .rtf file as a .docx file.
  3. Try to build the book from the newly created .docx file.

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS