Font Accessibility

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 318
Robert Wazlavek | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2013 2:14 PM

I don't know if being able to change the font size in the resource panel on the PC version is a product of L5 or not, but I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a particular reason the same option isn't included on the Mac side?  I really like this feature for being able to reduce the font so I can fit more on my screen.  I'm sure others would find the normal benefit of increasing the size useful as well.  If there is any way to get this on the Mac side, I vote for work on it.

Posts 8150
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2013 2:56 PM

Not sure what you mean? It's been possible to change the font size on Mac for longer than I've used Logos (about 2,5 years).

Or, wait, are you talking about Program Scaling? That was in one of the L4 alphas, but they had to remove it due to too many bugs, and they haven't yet found a way to put it back again. Some time...

I envy you your eyes. My font size tend to be set to 180-200%.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 318
Robert Wazlavek | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2013 8:20 PM

Yeah, I mean the program scaling I guess.  It changes the font for the entire program and not just resources.  There doesn't seem to be any problem with the PC version.  That's unfortunate that the Mac version can't be implemented.  It would be a nice feature.

As for my eyes, I give thanks for contacts.  Lol.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS