Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Stephen Nott | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:37 PM

I have been using Logo's through my tablet for a while and enjoying the format.

I have an old Nelsons ultimate Bible Reference CD that I accessed through the Libronix Digital library system on my PC.

The PC that I accessed these files through is no longer working, however I do have the Customer ID (email address) and confirmation code from when I activated that software. The email address I used to originally sign on has been cancelled.

I have 2 questions

1) is it possible to sync these files and somehow link them to my Logos account which is a different email address to sign on?

2) if I were to get them to sync am I likely to be able to read the content off-line on my tablet as I do now with Logos?

Thanks

Posts 6411
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:53 PM

Welcome to the forums Stephen. The answer is yes on both questions. Call customer service in the morning, and give them the information. If the publisher have given the ok for the books to be downloaded, then you can read them on your mobile device.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 5524
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:53 PM

Stephen Nott:

I have been using Logo's through my tablet for a while and enjoying the format.

I have an old Nelsons ultimate Bible Reference CD that I accessed through the Libronix Digital library system on my PC.

The PC that I accessed these files through is no longer working, however I do have the Customer ID (email address) and confirmation code from when I activated that software. The email address I used to originally sign on has been cancelled.

I have 2 questions

1) is it possible to sync these files and somehow link them to my Logos account which is a different email address to sign on?

2) if I were to get them to sync am I likely to be able to read the content off-line on my tablet as I do now with Logos?

Thanks

It sounds like you have two log in ID's is that right? If so, you'll need to contact customer service about consolidating those accounts. That would answer your first question.

To answer your second question: not everything in Logos will sync to your tablet, so it depends on what you have. This has to do with licensing restrictions in some legacy resources that did not anticipate tablets, smart phones, etc. It's likely that much, most or nearly all of it will, but without more specific info, one couldn't say.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2
Stephen Nott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:20 PM

Thanks for the response. I am located in NZ, do you know if customer service have an email adress for contact?

Posts 6411
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:25 PM

Stephen Nott:

Thanks for the response. I am located in NZ, do you know if customer service have an email adress for contact?

http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_Email_Addresses You may also find skype may be an option, or if you have a smart phone, download Vonage free mobile phone, use the wifi, and call Logos.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.