HELP>>Search error

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 1537
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 9 2009 4:29 PM

I typed in the passage guide (John 1:4).. Instead of taking me directly to the passage as version 3) does it takes me to the prologue (Baker Exegetical) . Not only on this commentary but many other commentaries are not taking me to the proper passage. I am spending more time searching then I am studying. I have reverted back to version 3) to make my study more efficient.

I have posted this comment before... Have not had it fixed, even though I personally called logos twice and reported it as a typo. Is there any way I can get into the tagging and fix it myself.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 4:38 PM

Blair Laird:
I typed in the passage guide (John 1:4).. Instead of taking me directly to the passage as version 3) does it takes me to the prologue (Baker Exegetical) . Not only on this commentary but many other commentaries are not taking me to the proper passage. I am spending more time searching then I am studying. I have reverted back to version 3) to make my study more efficient.

This is the result of a tagging error in this resource, I'm not sure if it's present in other resources in this series. If I seem that I've navigated to John 1:3 and type in John 1:4 it kicks me back to the Prologue to the commentary section.

Are you saying that you don't have this problem with this resource in Logos3?

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS