Wishlist: Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 10 2009 6:30 AM

I have three wishes for highlighting, other than being able to create my own symbol based stuff (which I believe is on the table already):

1. Ability to configure my top 5 styles, like we prioritize library resources.  Easy to change for whatever I am working on at the moment.
  2. Use the mouse wheel to scroll through them when text is selected, with a shadow view of each, so I can choose which to apply to the selection.
  3. Ability to easily turn on or off the effect that double clicking a word takes me to resources for that word.  When I'm highlighting, it is often one word and I keep trying to double click to select it only to end up somewhere else.  It's a word processor based habit!

If I could turn off the double click ( or use Ctrl-double click or something similar ), scroll through my top five and click to apply, THAT would be awesome and would speed my study up quite a bit.

I realize you are busy with current work and that this would require larger buy in...but I wanted to get my two cents in!

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS