Could someone recommend new believer teaching Logos resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 15 2013 9:38 AM

I am looking for some of the better Logos resources.

This is to be used in discipleship training.

I am looking for Bible Center Resources.

For use in Bible Study Class.

I am not looking for anything connected to one Religion.

I believe in Christ Jesus, and him Crucified for man Sin, and that he is the only atonement.

That Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life.

Lee

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 27962
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 15 2013 10:28 AM

Lee Garrison:
I am not looking for anything connected to one Religion.

By "religion," I assume you mean "denomination" or "church." You aren't looking for Hindu or Buddhist resources, are you?

Lee Garrison:
This is to be used in discipleship training.

I am interested in teaching through the "Apprentice" series by James Bryan Smith. The first volume is found in Vyrso HERE

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:30 AM

The navigators have a good set of resources as well.. let me link them:

http://www.logos.com/product/28981/navpress-discipleship-collection

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 16 2013 10:23 AM

alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 12:28 AM

Lee Garrison:  I am not looking for anything connected to one Religion.

By "religion," I assume you mean "denomination" or "church." You aren't looking for Hindu or Buddhist resources, are you?

Hello, sorry for not begining clear. No I am not looking for anything connected to teaching of " Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, LDS (Mormoms), Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Scientology, or WICCA" I believe them to be false teaching.    Because they all do not believe in the true Jesus Christ the Son of God as we find in the Holy Bible.    I hold to Southern Baptist teaching, and the truth of the scripture of the Bible.     Lee     Please note: If anyone looking at this is a part of the groups "Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, LDS (Mormoms), Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Scientology, or WICCA" just because I said that I don't think your teaching is correct. I am not asking for a negative responses to my post about your denomination.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS