Logos March Madness—all deals announced!

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 33 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 73
LogosEmployee
Nathan Smoyer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 30 2013 5:46 PM

D. A. Carson is the 2013 Logos March Madness Champion! Save 75% on a selection of his works.

Martyn Lloyd-Jones is this year's runner-up. Save 60% on a selection of his works.

Here's links to all the other deals from each round:

Round 1—30% off

Round 2—35% off

Round 3—40% off

Round 4—45% off

Round 5—50% off

You must use the coupon codes to get the discounts.

All Logos March Madness deals are good until EOD April 15.

For more info on the sale:

Sale details

View brackets

Get deals

Follow me on Twitter @NateSmoyer

Posts 3934
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:02 PM

I topped up all the Carson resources I was missing. Thanks so much for a great March Madness again this year. It was fun!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 7155
Forum MVP
Super.Tramp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:04 PM

Nathan Smoyer:
D. A. Carson is the 2013 Logos March Madness Champion! Save 75% on a selection of his works

D.A. Carson,  sweeeeeet!   Fact is, I loaded my cart early and guessed the code Logos would use. The discounts were already working. I am happy Carson won. I already had all Martyn Lloyd-Jones.

Even some of the first round losers are a good deal at 30% off. Take a comprehenve look at all titles before you dismiss them.          Yes Cool

Posts 777
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:06 PM

when I clicked D.A Carson name here http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/2013/round-7-deals/#carson .. it take me to N.T Wright's page. Is this an early April Fools?

Posts 777
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:09 PM

When I click D.A Carson's name on the page here http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/2013/round-7-deals/

It takes me to N.T Wright's page... Why does Logos has so many web pages error and spellings??? (yes I found few errors)

Anywho, it was predicted Carson was going to win from couple weeks ago.. I'm happy. Thanks Logos.

BTW, for those who plan to buy Martyn Lloyd-Jones.books, I would recommend you upgrade to Diamond Package instead. They're all included.

Posts 3934
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:12 PM

mike:

When I click D.A Carson's name on the page here http://www.logosmarchmadness.com/2013/round-7-deals/

It takes me to N.T Wright's page... Why does Logos has so many web pages error and spellings??? (yes I found few errors)

Perhaps it's a secret strategy to get you to buy more books. :)

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3934
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:15 PM

mike:
BTW, for those who plan to buy Martyn Lloyd-Jones.books, I would recommend you upgrade to Diamond Package instead. They're all included.

I was quite disappointed that there were no need Lloyd-Jones books offered in March Madness.

I was hoping for these:

http://www.logos.com/product/3080/studies-in-martyn-lloyd-jones-collection

http://www.logos.com/product/10299/gems-from-martyn-lloyd-jones

Posts 15888
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:23 PM

It's always great when you can get something from your wish list at 75% off (Don't tell Bob!) Smile

http://www.logos.com/product/5321/commentary-on-the-new-testament-use-of-the-old-testament

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 92
Ben Hein | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:30 PM

While I would've liked to have seen more books that DA Carson contributed on, his Pillar NTC on John and Introduction to the New Testament almost are worth the win right there - not to mention the other resources.

Reformed Theological Seminary, Washington DC

www.goingtodamasc.us

Posts 523
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:52 PM

Well done Logos! Wow!!! A worthy champ and a killer sale! 

Chelsea FC- The "Happy One" Returns..

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:52 PM

Carson's Pillar's Commentary on John's Gospel is worth the money. As well as, Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament and his 2nd edition Introduction the New Testament. 

CL

Posts 523
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 7:13 PM

FYI had problems with the new testament survey 6 th. Edition going in the cart. Showed up as a Lloyd Jones book. Went to original page and it worked with the code though. Cheers

Chelsea FC- The "Happy One" Returns..

Posts 3535
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 7:41 PM

I have a question...

If I get Carson's Intro to NT now, and then decide to get the Zondervan collection it is part of later, am I going to pay for it twice or will I get a credit for it at that time? There are about 3-4 items I would get now if I don't have to repay later.

Posts 1829
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 8:21 PM

Thank you Logos, again, for such wonderful discounts!!! Got 5 from Carson that I've always wanted to have and I'll start using them for Bible class and sermons on Sundays.  Awesome! Gotta love Carson for his simplicity yet scholarly works!

Blessings!

DAL

Edit: Just added two more from Carson, now it's a total of 7 I picked up from these sweet deals!!!

Posts 7155
Forum MVP
Super.Tramp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:59 PM

David Paul:

I have a question...

If I get Carson's Intro to NT now, and then decide to get the Zondervan collection it is part of later, am I going to pay for it twice or will I get a credit for it at that time? There are about 3-4 items I would get now if I don't have to repay later.

Good question. The dynamic calculator only works on certain collections. I have a lot of John MacArthur's books so his collection is only $52 for me. Yet there are other collections I have several volumes from that don't discount anything for me. For example; I have more than half of the Nelson 501 Book Unlock but the price is still $1989.95.  I hate paying twice for a book.

Posts 3535
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 11:46 PM

Yeah, it kinda sours the fiction of "a sweet deal". No

I've got a cartload of stuff, but I'm sitting on my hands until I get an answer...

Posts 521
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 12:34 AM

And here I thought Exegetical Fallacies wouldn't be included again this time. Boy was I wrong! :)

Tom

Posts 3535
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 1:03 AM

Tom Reynolds:

And here I thought Exegetical Fallacies wouldn't be included again this time. Boy was I wrong! :)

Tom

Yeah, and I bought it last summer...that makes me MAD! Angry  When will all this March Madness end?

Posts 8425
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 3:58 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I topped up all the Carson resources I was missing. Thanks so much for a great March Madness again this year. It was fun!

Got the 8 Carson books I was missing for $43. For me, that was a sweet deal. Also picked up a few others along the way. Thanks, Logos.
Posts 1560
Forum MVP
Andy Evans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 31 2013 5:22 AM

Jack Caviness:
Got the 8 Carson books I was missing for $43. For me, that was a sweet deal.

Same here, and the majority were on my wish list. I am very pleased.

Thank you, Logos.

Windows 7 Premium 64-bit, ASUS P6T, i7-960 3.20 GHz, 6 GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz, 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX285

13" MBA (2011), i5 1.7GHz, 256SSD, 4GB

Page 1 of 2 (34 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS