NIV 2011 OT Reverse Interlinear is Here Now

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6740
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:21 PM

I guess they're finally done with it.  I just downloaded an update for the whole NIV 2011 Bible and now I have both OT and NT reverse interlinear.

I just wish the interlinear worked on my 1984 NIV but I no longer have the license for the reverse interlinear just the Bible text.

Either way, so far so good.

DAL

Posts 1648
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 1 2013 11:48 PM

DAL:
update for the whole NIV 2011 Bible and now I have both OT and NT reverse interlinear

Yeh! This is great news!

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:35 AM

I have a copy of the NIV Anglicised Version, which doesn't have access to any reverse interlinear.

Is there any clever work around that would enable me to use the functionality of the NIV 2011 RI in the NIV Anglicised Version (perhaps through the use of visual filters, etc.)?  Thanks. Yes

Posts 22275
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:47 AM

Hi Paul

Paul-C:
Is there any clever work around that would enable me to use the functionality of the NIV 2011 RI in the NIV Anglicised Version (perhaps through the use of visual filters, etc.)?  Thanks. Yes

Sorry but I can't think of anything.

Visual Filters against the original languages rely on morphological tagging within the resources themselves and can't "map" to non-RI enabled resources.

You can search for an OL term in the NIV2011 (assuming you have it) and add the Anglicised version to the search results (in the "Verses" display for example) which will give you aligned verses but it won't give details about particular words.

I can't think of anything more functional here - but if others can I am sure they will chime in.

Graham

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:50 AM

Thanks for the reply Graham.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 4 2013 8:07 PM

Thank you so much to Logos and all the hard workers who work so very diligently, sometimes in extremely difficult circumstances!                    You are ALL appreciated!     You work together very well as a well-oiled team!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 4 2013 8:25 PM

Very glad to see this. Thanks for pointing this out. I really would have expected some fanfare from Logos about this.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 10547
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 4 2013 9:23 PM

Desperation breeds, well ... it sort of looks like an RI:

Or maybe a British sandwich:

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS