Moody titles will be going away

Page 5 of 19 (372 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »
This post has 371 Replies | 22 Followers

Posts 1882
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 12:35 PM

Logos should give more discount (drop the price a little bit) on MacArthur Collection to drive up more sales on the last day. I'm sure people would buy (me)

Posts 10736
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 1:55 PM

Michael Childs:
I don't mean to be a conspiracy nut, but is it possible that rival software is trying to get exclusive contracts with publishers of some popular resources in order to squeeze Logos out and increase their market share?

Interestingly enough, rival software vendors have accused Logos of doing this Big Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 1:59 PM

mike:
Logos should give more discount (drop the price a little bit) on MacArthur Collection to drive up more sales on the last day. I'm sure people would buy (me)

Give your sales person a quick call or email. Not all resources can be discounted but you won't know unless you ask. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 10736
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:08 PM

TCBlack:

David Carter:
So I closed my eyes and clicked my mouse.
Does that help? I believe even if I close my eyes, my wife will still see. Surprise

Find that old post by Nina Jones and show it to Mrs TC Big Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:12 PM

Jack Caviness:

Here it is Thomas: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/24077/180376.aspx#180376

Good luck. Confused

Posts 10736
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:31 PM

Super Tramp:

Jack Caviness:

Good luck. Confused

Noted that you keep that link handy in case of urgent need Hmm Wink
Posts 9239
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:35 PM

Jack Caviness:

Super Tramp:

Jack Caviness:

Good luck. Confused

That is a great link that probably will be quoted many more times in the future!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:57 PM

Jack Caviness:

I needed that quote again today. (Moody titles & March Madness) Angel It is worth it's weight in gold.

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 3:56 PM

Just a reminder to all to add the coupon code 3MM13 to their Moody orders...... Smile

Posts 9138
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:27 PM

David J. Wilson:
Just a reminder to all to add the coupon code 3MM13 to their Moody orders...... Smile

Which authors was this for?

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:43 PM

Mark Smith:
Which authors was this for?

There are some individual volumes by John MacArthur that are outside of the John MacArthur Bundle and published by Moody. There may be others. I don't know.

Posts 9138
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 4:46 PM

Super Tramp:
There are some individual volumes by John MacArthur that are outside of the John MacArthur Bundle and published by Moody. There may be others. I don't know.

Thanks Matthew.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:19 PM

Super Tramp:
There are some individual volumes by John MacArthur that are outside of the John MacArthur Bundle and published by Moody.

1. Heaven
  2. Spiritual Gifts
  3. The Believer's Armor: Ephesians 6:10–24
  4. The Fulfilled Family

Each of these were featured in Round 3 of March Madness. Use code 3MM13 in checkout. These titles are not included in the MacArthur Bundle. Please note; approximately 28 books in ths MacArthur Bundle are published by Moody Press. I assume the departure of Moody will affect the availability or composition of this Bundle.

Posts 65
Randy Marsh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:19 PM

I wish that I could afford to get the MacArthur bundle right now, but I just do not have that kind of money.  If I had within a month's notice, I would have definitely picked that up.

Sad for now, hoping that Moody Publishers comes to their senses and starts doing business with Logos again.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:30 PM

Randy Marsh:
I wish that I could afford to get the MacArthur bundle right now, but I just do not have that kind of money.  If I had within a month's notice, I would have definitely picked that up.

You might want to consider getting it on a payment plan while it is available. You also have a 30 day return privilege if you change your mind.

Posts 3692
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:41 PM

Super Tramp:

Randy Marsh:

You might want to consider getting it on a payment plan while it is available. You also have a 30 day return privilege if you change your mind.

Then pay it off next month - might be worth an additional $5 dollars.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 65
Randy Marsh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:41 PM

My wife gets paid tomorrow, I might be able to get her to agree to starting out the payment plan...hoping.  I also have the payment plan going for Logos 5 Gold, which is where the hangup is.  Thank you for the idea, I will try to do that.

[EDIT]  I guess we posted at the same time, yeah, I guess that would work.  THANK YOU!!!

Posts 3692
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:47 PM

Quick thought - don't spend what you don't have.  If paying it off in a month will work, go for it.  But if you are really concerned about whether you can afford it, then it is probably better to delay or skip the purchase.  

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1513
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:50 PM

NB.Mick:

Probably 

Moody Publishers Customer Serice
820 N. LaSalle Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60610
Phone: 800-678-8812
Phone: 312-329-2101
Fax: 800-678-3329
Fax: 312-329-2144
Email: mpcustomerservice@moody.edu

( from http://www.moodypublishers.com/pub_main.aspx?id=41801 )

I just sent Moody an e-mail. It was nice. I was just making sure they know that many costumers (and future costumers!) want Moody titles on Logos.

I suggest everyone do this. It takes one minute.

Posts 65
Randy Marsh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:16 PM

I was able to work it out to make the first payment on the payment plan optionBig Smile, will be paying the rest off in a few weeks, so happy!!!

Page 5 of 19 (372 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS