Samaritan Studies Collection logos links

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 20 2013 8:25 AM
Can someone provide the resource links (logosres:) for "The Keepers: An Introduction to the History and Culture of the Samaritans" and "Tradition Kept: The Literature of the Samaritans"? Thanks, Martin.
Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 20 2013 2:27 PM

Would be interested to understand why you need these (given that they are in the resource information panel) and for what you have found them useful... Geeked

LLS:THEKEEPERSANDRGILES and LLS:TRADKEPTANDRGILES

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 21 2013 7:52 AM
Thank you, David. Actually I don't own these resources, so I'm making a PB with all future wanted resources for a quick reference (to have a quick preview on them). Some other links I requested I used them in a paper about biblical interpretation. Martin.
Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 21 2013 9:59 AM

Martin Grainger Dean:
Actually I don't own these resources, so I'm making a PB with all future wanted resources for a quick reference (to have a quick preview on them).

Are you aware of the Wish List feature of the accounts page on Logos.com? There you can create multiple wish lists with links to product info pages. You add items to your wish lists with just one click. Very helpful.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 21 2013 12:04 PM
Or Logos could implement this http://community.logos.com/forums/p/51973/382178.aspx
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS