Bug: hover over text duplicated in internal links in Summa Theologica, 5.1B4Mac

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 21 2013 9:48 PM

Screenshot shows the issue, though note that it doesn't happen to links to Summa Theologica from other resources, nor to links to other resources from within the Summa, only internal links to itself...

Posts 25653
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:32 AM

Strangely, I get this with DBL Aramaic but not DBL Hebrew.

DBL Aramaic 10197, see 10198 -->  duplicates the entry for 10198

DBL Hebrew 251, see 779 --> gives a popup with DBL Hebrew 779 & 780

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:15 PM

I am able to replicate this issue and will create a case for Development.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2013 4:01 AM

I don't think this is a bug. It happens in many resources of a certain kind. The upper quote is internal, the lower comes from your prioritized resource of that kind, which in this case happens to be the same. Prioritize the Latin Summa over the English, and you will see the lower quote change.

However, while checking this out I also found something else, which may be a bug (plus I discovered the cause of yet another bug). 

This comes from a right-click on an internal link:

That last entry in the right column, which contains the link, lights up, but isn't selectable. Shouldn't it be?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 295
LogosEmployee
Toby Steele (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:15 AM

fgh:

That last entry in the right column, which contains the link, lights up, but isn't selectable. Shouldn't it be?

Hi, fgh,

I'm replicating this behavior and will file a case with Development.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 11:21 PM

Thanks.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 303
LogosEmployee
Martin Potter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 1 2013 7:35 AM

fgh:

This is due to the incorrect wrapping of the text "Summa Theologica", which truncates instead of wrapping on Windows. This issue will be fixed in the next update.

As a workaround, you can click on the area that would be the first line of text:

Mac Developer
Faithlife

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2013 5:31 AM

Martin Potter:
This is due to the incorrect wrapping of the text "Summa Theologica", which truncates instead of wrapping on Windows.

I'm on Mac.Wink

Martin Potter:
This issue will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks -- provided you didn't fix it only on Windows.Big Smile

Martin Potter:
As a workaround, you can click on the area that would be the first line of text:

So I can! Funny that I didn't discover that myself.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 6 2013 11:55 AM

fgh:

This will be fixed in 5.1 Beta 7.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 15 2013 11:04 AM

Kelly Flones:

fgh:

This will be fixed in 5.1 Beta 7.

Confirmed on RC1.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS