Bug: Lemma suggestions in clause search don't switch language appropriately 5.1Beta4Mac

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:21 PM

Open a search window to clause search. Change the resource to be searched from LHB to SBLGNT or vice versa. Type verb-lemma: and some letters — the suggestions are the wrong language, you have to reopen the window for the language change to take effect.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 9:49 PM

Jon:

Open a search window to clause search. Change the resource to be searched from LHB to SBLGNT or vice versa. Type verb-lemma: and some letters — the suggestions are the wrong language, you have to reopen the window for the language change to take effect.

I'm unable to reproduce this.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 10:10 PM

Thanks George, are you on Mac or Windows?

I restarted Logos but that didn't make any difference... This is the log entry when I switch from SBLGNT to LHB, relevant section highlighted:

Edit: trimmed log entries so they would display correctly:

04/26/2013 13:03:35 |  INFO | 1 |  PanelViewModel | Got panel settings for Preferences...

...SearchKindName=ClauseSearch|SearchMode=Standard|SelectedMorphology=lbs-morph+el...

When I reopen the window it works correctly:

04/26/2013 13:08:19 |  INFO | 1 |  PanelViewModel | Got panel settings for Preferences...

...SearchKindName=ClauseSearch|SearchMode=Standard|SelectedMorphology=lbs-morph+he...

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 25 2013 10:20 PM

Jon:

Thanks George, are you on Mac or Windows?

I restarted Logos but that didn't make any difference... This is the log entry when I switch from SBLGNT to LHB, relevant section highlighted:

Windows.  I don't suppose there really should be a difference between the two on that particular point.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 25660
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:00 AM

Jon:
Change the resource to be searched from LHB to SBLGNT or vice versa. Type verb-lemma: and some letters — the suggestions are the wrong language,

Definitely a Mac bugSad

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:23 AM

This will be fixed in 5.1 Beta 5. 

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 27 2013 6:20 AM

That was quick Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS