Bug: Missing glyph in Logos 5 default font

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 8 2013 1:45 PM

I noticed a missing glyph in the Logos 5 default font. The glyph is ̓, which I think is U+0313 (combining comma above). The glyph is in the Logos 4 and sans-serif fonts.

You can see the missing glyph in BDAG, here: logosres:bdag;hw=$CF$84$CE$B5$CC$81$CE$BA$CE$BD$CE$BF$CE$BD;off=902 

There appears to be a second bug in that if you search for the word with the missing glyph (FFr̓vig), Logos returns zero results. It should obviously return at least the result in BDAG.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 5:00 PM

Mark Barnes:
I noticed a missing glyph in the Logos 5 default font. The glyph is ̓, which I think is U+0313 (combining comma above). The glyph is in the Logos 4 and sans-serif fonts.

I am able to reproduce this issue on Windows. I will report this to Development.

Mark Barnes:
There appears to be a second bug in that if you search for the word with the missing glyph (FFr̓vig), Logos returns zero results. It should obviously return at least the result in BDAG.

I am able to reproduce this issue and will report it to Development.

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 8 2013 5:14 PM

Thanks.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 14 2013 12:03 PM

Mark Barnes:

This will be fixed in 5.1 Beta 7.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2013 10:44 AM

Mark Barnes:

An update resource has been published that fixes this issue.

LLS:46.30.18

2013-06-04T14:39:13Z

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2013 3:01 PM

Brisa Davis:
An update resource has been published that fixes this issue.

Got it. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS