Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 354
Stephen Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 13 2013 2:45 AM

For the past couple of months I have not had a crash, my indexing is not running night and day, so I have been using L5 regularly.

I am disappointed with the home page.

I would appreciate some other thoughts.

Basically I find the Home Page untidy which does not encourage me to read it. I just want to get rid of it off the screen and move on to something else.

A few thoughts ..... why can't I just have ONE devotional resource displayed and why can't it display where I want it? At the moment I have 3 devotional resources and they appear all over the place.

How about setting out each page neatly and then alternating the pages when i return to the Home page, so that each time there is a neat lay out with not too much information.

How about a bit of colour?

I have a few other suggestions but would be interested in what others think?

Stephen Miller

Sydney, Australia

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2013 3:57 AM

At Camp Logos 1, changed Logos 5 Program Setting "At Startup Open to" to "Blank Layout" for faster launching.  Hence, Home Page appears less often.

Stephen Miller:
A few thoughts ..... why can't I just have ONE devotional resource displayed and why can't it display where I want it? At the moment I have 3 devotional resources and they appear all over the place.

An option is customizing Home Page content to only show devotional and prioritize several devotional resources, which affects order of display.

Note: Home Page has some content that always appears: e.g. Book of the Day, a passage from Top Bible, and an image.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS