CRASH: Add all open resources to Bibliography document

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 13 2013 5:22 AM

5.1 Beta 6 Mac

The title pretty well describes the occurrence. Was typing a note to one bibliographic element when I made a typo. Typed Cmd-Z to undo with mixed results. Second Cmd-Z seemed to delete the whole entry—and the notes attached to two other entries. Clicked "Add all open resources", and Logos went bye-bye. Sent Apple Crash Report to Apple, but forgot to copy for this post Embarrassed. Logos automatic report sent upon restart—thanks for fixing the timeout bug on this. 

1346.LogosLogs.jackcav.20130513-081539.zip

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2013 1:18 PM

Another crash caused by the Bibliography document. This time I was merely selecting text from a note added to a Logos-generate entry.

7318.Apple Crash Report.rtf

Remember to coy that this time Smile

4682.LogosLogs.jackcav.20130513-161426.zip

Also sent a crash report to Apple and the Logos automatic report generated upon restart.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 15 2013 3:29 PM

I have passed your logs on to Development.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 15 2013 3:43 PM

I am able to reproduce the issue that Cmd-Z deletes all of the entries in a Bibliography document and will create a case for Development.

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 16 2013 4:37 AM

Kelly Flones:

I am able to reproduce the issue that Cmd-Z deletes all of the entries in a Bibliography document and will create a case for Development.

Thank you, Kelly, for both responses.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2013 11:55 AM

Jack Caviness:
The title pretty well describes the occurrence. Was typing a note to one bibliographic element when I made a typo. Typed Cmd-Z to undo with mixed results. Second Cmd-Z seemed to delete the whole entry—and the notes attached to two other entries. Clicked "Add all open resources", and Logos went bye-bye. Sent Apple Crash Report to Apple, but forgot to copy for this post Embarrassed. Logos automatic report sent upon restart—thanks for fixing the timeout bug on this. 

This crash should be fixed in 5.1 Beta 9.

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2013 4:46 PM

Kelly Flones:

This will be fixed in 5.1 RC 1.

Posts 10729
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2013 5:58 PM

Brisa Davis:
This crash should be fixed in 5.1 Beta 9.

Appears to be fixed. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS