Crossway Book Sale - Vyrso

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 28 2013 1:55 PM

Saw this blog post on twitter: http://www.crossway.org/blog/2013/05/weekly-ebook-deals-looking-to-jesus/ about a sale on a few Crossway books.

I couldn't find a few of the resources on Vyrso, however one deal of note is Scandalous: The Cross and Resurrection of Jesus by DA Carson for $3.99:

http://vyrso.com/product/14542/scandalous-the-cross-and-resurrection-of-jesus 

Posts 2278
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2013 2:11 PM

Hi Paul,

Thanks for flagging this. I had been intending on buying this.

Blessings

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2013 2:17 PM

Andy Evans:

Hi Paul,

Blessings

Hi Andy. I bought this one too. The price was a steal - especially when you see it in GBP! Cool Blessings to you too, brother.

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2013 1:02 PM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just placed my order.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2249
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2013 6:11 PM

I'm tempted by some others, but Carson is always solid. 

In case some of you folks didn't know, Crossway's offices were badly damaged by recent flooding. Not sure how they are doing now, but I'm sure it's been tough.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 72
papa_gowgow | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 12:40 PM

Paul-C:

Andy Evans:

Hi Paul,

Blessings

Hi Andy. I bought this one too. The price was a steal - especially when you see it in GBP! Cool Blessings to you too, brother.

Things always look better in GBP, until I total everything up at the month end Indifferent

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 1:24 PM

Thank you!  I also took advantage of this deal upon seeing your post.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS