Unable to connect to Logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
John Austin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 30 2013 5:49 AM

As I tried to start Logos this morning, I received this unable to connect message. I rebooted computer ... same result. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posts 28706
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 5:54 AM

The website is down. Can you work offline? Press and hold the control key (command on mac) immediately upon startup. Check appropriate box.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6
John Austin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 6:18 AM

Well, that would explain it. Thanks.

Posts 89
LogosEmployee
Sherri Huleatt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 7:57 AM

John Austin:

As I tried to start Logos this morning, I received this unable to connect message. I rebooted computer ... same result. Any suggestions? Thanks.

The website is back to normal, so you should be able to log in now. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues. Thank you!

Posts 68
Warren Dane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 8:02 AM

Thanks for getting back online and for what may be an improvement of the website's performance. Before the site was down it took as much as 20 secs to connect with my turbo cable connection (35mb up & 80 down) an thus an up to 40 sec load time for Logos 5. Now, after the website down time the connection time to the site for synching was almost instant. Maybe just an anomaly or was there some tinkering with the site to make it more responsive to signing on?

Posts 89
LogosEmployee
Sherri Huleatt | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 8:25 AM

Warren Dane:

Maybe just an anomaly or was there some tinkering with the site to make it more responsive to signing on?

Interesting question. My guess is that it was just an anomaly, but I've sent your question to our tech team and will let you know when I hear back!

Posts 8654
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2013 8:27 AM

Warren Dane:
my turbo cable connection (35mb up & 80 down)

Tongue TiedI shall not covet my brother's internet connectionIndifferent

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS