How to reset EVERYTHING into "default" setting?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 10 2013 12:05 PM

I've changed, add, checked, unchecked, deprioritized, prioritized,move things up & down, etc ... things in L5's passage guide, library, etc.

and now I don't like it they way it looks...

How do I reset everything to default like I first installed L5?

Posts 24852
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 1:32 PM

Not sure what you don't like, but there is no "Reset everything to default" button and the way you first installed L5 depends on how you last installed Logos 4Smile

• Prioritization - remove each resource from the list
  • Guides - delete tailored guides and use standard Guides
  • Library - Default View = grid? Default columns and default order?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 3:40 PM

I'm a L5 new user .. :)

I wished I would've joined earlier to get L4... L4 platinum has great resources that aren't in L5

Posts 24852
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 4:45 PM

mike:
I'm a L5 new user .. :)

Were there some specific settings/options you want returned to default?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 6:16 PM

on Passage Guide & Exegetical guide .. I've "added" everything into the result (from the top right "add" thingy)

now, I'm confuse .. it seems between Passage guide & Exegetical guide has the same result information.

how can I just have the normal result like how the default was?

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 10 2013 7:04 PM

mike:
how can I just have the normal result like how the default was?

If you have a saved "my passage guide," running a passage guide will use those defaults. If so, delete the "my passage guide." Otherwise, just run a new passage guide and it should run like it did to begin with. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 12:44 AM

I dont have a saved passage guide..

and if I remember correctly, the result placements on passage guide now is different from the default of passage guide, because I moved things around & I don't like how it looks now...

I need to reset everything to default like how it was before...

Posts 26300
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:59 AM

mike:
I need to reset everything to default like how it was before...

If you haven't saved a passage guide under the name My Passage Guide, then any NEW passage guide you run will be under the default guide format. Only opening passage guides that are saved will give you a modified layout. Can you show us some screen shots of your problem guides?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 20 2013 2:42 PM

sorry, how do you do a screenshot again?

also, I don't have "anything" saved yet in terms of passage guide, sermon guide or anything like.. but it seems that whenever I do a search the results look different from how I first installed logos.

ps: I did "add" some stuffs from the top right in the result page to show more things.. does that changes anything?

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 20 2013 3:13 PM

mike:
sorry, how do you do a screenshot again?

http://wiki.logos.com/Screenshot

mike:
ps: I did "add" some stuffs from the top right in the result page to show more things.. does that changes anything?

I don't think I've ever added anything from there to the default Passage Guide, and here are my settings (the greyed out ones are the ones that are included).

Posts 26300
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 21 2013 11:18 AM

greens are always the original default

browns under any name are user modified

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS