Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
Jeffery Ferrell | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:34 PM

I am trying to view the "Learn to use Greek with Logos Bible Software" videos. When I click on play I get a message saying "The Operation could not be completed". Any idea how to fix this issue? I am running OS X 10.8.4

Posts 27805
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 12:14 PM

Jeffery - Did you ever get this issue resolved? 

FYI - This forum is for VERY old software, which isn't what you are using. Make sure to post in the L5 forum… (There isn't a special forum for Mac anymore, since there is <near> parity between platforms)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1871
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 12:30 PM

Jeffery Ferrell:

I am trying to view the "Learn to use Greek with Logos Bible Software" videos. When I click on play I get a message saying "The Operation could not be completed". Any idea how to fix this issue? I am running OS X 10.8.4

This is probably a better thread to get the answer you need. It is specific to the Videos you are trying to use - http://community.logos.com/forums/83.aspx 

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS