Logos Bicycle Jersey

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 6 2013 1:42 PM

I see that this product is no longer listed; I'd love to buy one if the product is offered again in the future--they looked great, but at the time I was trying to fund my resources Geeked

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:42 PM

Ward Walker:
but at the time I was trying to fund my resources 

Now there's a great example of priority confusion. Confused Hope you've learned your lesson.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:38 PM

Mark Smith:

Ward Walker:

Now there's a great example of priority confusion. Confused Hope you've learned your lesson.

Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8941
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 5:56 PM

Mark Smith:

Ward Walker:

I don't know, exercising your body ranks up there in importance along with exercising your mind. Now that assumes that you would actually use the jersey to ride your bike. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 7:34 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Mark Smith:

Ward Walker:

I don't know, exercising your body ranks up there in importance along with exercising your mind. Now that assumes that you would actually use the jersey to ride your bike. Wink

Now *there's* an inspiration:  Logos needs to issue a Reading Jacket!  Or perhaps a zip-up sweater, like the wool ones with a collar...

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 6 2013 7:44 PM

Ward Walker:

Bruce Dunning:

Mark Smith:

Ward Walker:

Now *there's* an inspiration:  Logos needs to issue a Reading Jacket!  Or perhaps a zip-up sweater, like the wool ones with a collar...

Yes, herring-bone tweed with leather patches on the elbows. 

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS