Page 1 of 4 (62 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 61 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:49 PM

Just a reminder for any of you who haven't bid on John gill in community pricing.  It has gone up by about 20% over the last year but many of its are patiently waiting.  If anyone hasn't bid then I encourage you to do so!

by the way, is there any way to push the project forward without getting to 100%?   

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:20 PM

Mark Ziebold:

by the way, is there any way to push the project forward without getting to 100%?   

Let me have the cost estimate for this re-worked. We have a new pricing/cost-estimate model that might push this closer to production.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 10 2013 9:42 AM

Gabe Martini:

Mark Ziebold:

Let me have the cost estimate for this re-worked. We have a new pricing/cost-estimate model that might push this closer to production.

Cool!

Posts 510
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 10 2013 12:00 PM

This resource does need a big boost.  Jump in!

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 21 2013 11:42 AM

I've been in for a while. Still waiting, still hoping.

Posts 510
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2013 12:34 PM

I am also waiting for this.  Let's get this un-stuck. 

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:11 PM

This one needs more bids, but we are also having some trouble tracking down quality files for some of the volumes. I'll keep you posted.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 11 2013 8:41 AM

Can you give us some idea of how many more bids are needed and/or how many increases of current bids would get us there?  I do not know if Logos has considered something like this before, but I would probably be willing to either buy the resource for another friend and/or make an additional contribution towards production costs if we had some idea about what would be needed to get this over the finish line.

Hope you had success in finding better files for some of the volumes as well.  

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 9:12 PM

Bump!  If you have not bid on Gill then please consider doing so!

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 23 2013 9:33 PM

Bump!

Posts 196
Edil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2013 4:14 PM

Waiting since April 1, 2012

Posts 1777
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2013 5:53 PM

I've been in this one for a long time. I recently upped my bid to $60. I made Personal Books of the commentaries, and I think another gentleman posted an all-in-one volume edition of the Gill commentaries in the Files forum. But the more Personal Books I tag and compile, the more I appreciate what Logos tags into their resources.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 7 2013 9:30 AM

Yes, I saw the posts with the other file but really look forward to keeping this near the top so that at some point it can go into production.  

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 26 2013 8:13 PM

Bump

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:49 AM

Regular bump to remind people about one of the most important resources that still waits in community pricing.  

Read the words of Spurgeon on the page for this resource. Many others have posted other authors and theologians who have written about the value of Gill, and people need to know about who he is and all of his writings.

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 10:52 AM

Christian,

Gabe had mentioned another internal pricing model that may have pushed this closer to production.  Do you know if he had looked at that before you came on as the representative for this product line?

Mark

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:13 PM

What do we need to do for this?   Should we take up a collection by those who have already bid?  I wonder if there would be any way to have higher bids apply to cp to drive a project to completion   for example, if 65% of bidders bid at the 40 dollar level but others were willing to pay more to get the resource published (such as bid the max price allowed), could logos get this and other cp works done?  I get the ease of charging everyone yhe same, but a model like this would help some projects that have stalled.

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:37 PM

I guess one other idea would be to sponsor others to bid on this.   If I cannot artificially increase my own bid to cover more costs ill just have to find others.  Anyone else in to find one or more friends who haven't bid on this yet?  

Posts 3037
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:48 PM

I have placed my Bid.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 4 (62 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS