Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:21 PM

Not sure if this has been suggested in the past, but I have always been interested in the works of many of the Westminster Divines (such as William Twisse :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Twisse ).  Not sure if there is a lot of material out there or how difficult it would be to obtain it, but I would love to see either a large collection of the works of those people or if there is a large volume then individual sets for some of the more active writers who were part of the assembly.  

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 1:27 PM

Mark Ziebold:

Not sure if this has been suggested in the past, but I have always been interested in the works of many of the Westminster Divines (such as William Twisse :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Twisse ).  Not sure if there is a lot of material out there or how difficult it would be to obtain it, but I would love to see either a large collection of the works of those people or if there is a large volume then individual sets for some of the more active writers who were part of the assembly.  

Mark,

We are in the process of working to get William Twisse's works. I don't have any specifics to share at this point, but I'll keep you posted! Smile

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 1178
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:07 AM

This would be great!

Posts 634
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 20 2014 7:02 AM

Mark there are some works by Westminster Divines in Community Pricing - there's a list here.

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 20 2014 8:16 AM

Thanks, have bid on those and are waiting like many others.  

Posts 634
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 2:26 PM

Gabe M.:

Mark,

We are in the process of working to get William Twisse's works. I don't have any specifics to share at this point, but I'll keep you posted! Smile

Gabe said back in 2013 that he'd keep us posted - is anybody able to give us an update on this?

I'd be particularly keen for Twisse's The Morality of the Fourth Commandment, as Still in Force to Bind Christians (London, 1641).

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS