interlinear not remembered

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Steven Dicken | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 12 2013 6:22 PM

I read ESV in in the left pane and ESV interlinear in the right pane linked together.  I save the layout but, when opening the layout next time I have to turn on the interlinear display again on the right pane.  Why doesn't the layout remember that the interlinear display is on?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 6:59 PM

Peace, Steven!                  A big welcome to the Logos Forums ........            *smile*

I only have a minute; and I'm sure someone else can take over when I have to leave ....

I'm wondering how you could set it up that way???       Could you give us a screen shot?

My interlinear is always BELOW my ESV ...              unless you have two instances open???

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4
Steven Dicken | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 7:42 PM

I have two  instances open: left pane & right pane, linked together. Also using the interlinear in the pane, not the reverse interlinear at the bottom of the pane.

Posts 27110
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 7:46 PM

I think the ESV is "confused" when you have two copies open in different views.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 7905
LogosEmployee

Some display settings (such as interlinear lines) are saved "per-resource", not "per-panel". When you load a layout, the last chosen setting is applied to all panels. This causes the problem you are seeing.

We have a case internally tracking this issue, but I don't currently have any information about if/when it will be changed.

Posts 4
Steven Dicken | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 8:11 PM

In Libronix, which I have been using until a few weeks ago, the ESV & ESV reverse interlinear are separate files. It appears that in Logos 5 there is only one file. Is that correct?

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 12 2013 9:01 PM

Steven Dicken:

In Libronix, which I have been using until a few weeks ago, the ESV & ESV reverse interlinear are separate files. It appears that in Logos 5 there is only one file. Is that correct?

i think that has been the case since Logos 4.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2013 4:46 AM

Steven Dicken:

Welcome Big Smile

ESV support info for Logos 5 and 4 shows three files:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Steven Dicken | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2013 11:22 AM

When I search the library in Logos 5 it only shows one ESV.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 13 2013 11:58 AM

Steven Dicken:

When I search the library in Logos 5 it only shows one ESV.

Logos 5 Library does not show reverse interlinear resources.  Resource information ... includes support info that includes *.lbsrvi files (rvi = reverse interlinear):

Wiki => http://wiki.logos.com/Reverse-Interlinear$2fInterlinear__Bibles has a table of Reverse Interlinear Bibles in Logos 5 and 4.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS