Dynamic pricing on the Essential Reference Bundle (38 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 302
JPH | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 16 2013 9:59 AM

Anybody know the possibilities of getting dynamic pricing on the Essential Reference Bundle?

http://www.logos.com/product/15784/essential-reference-bundle 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2013 9:26 PM

Thankful for Wish Lists => https://www.logos.com/account/wishlists showing dynamic upgrade pricing so have added Essential Reference Bundle to a Wish List.  Dreaming and hoping for dynamic pricing of Essential Reference Bundle since lack interest in paying for a number of resources again.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 3:17 PM

Thankful for Wish List => https://www.logos.com/account/wishlists now showing dynamic upgrade price for Essential Reference Bundle:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 4:51 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Dreaming and hoping for dynamic pricing of Essential Reference Bundle

I am very happy to see dynamic pricing on this. Now I wish it was also available on the Nelson 501 Book Unlock.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 5:40 PM

Super Tramp:
Now I wish it was also available on the Nelson 501 Book Unlock.

+1 Yes

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 302
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 7:01 PM

Super Tramp:

me too.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 7:20 PM

Glad to also see the Nelson Bible Reference Bundle (200 vols.) is dynamically priced as well!

Posts 9700
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 25 2013 10:56 AM

Great news about more resources with Dynamic Pricing. On large bundles like these I also wish that it would also show which resources I own and which I do not. It is a lot of work to look up each of them separately just to be sure. Does anyone have any suggestions to show this more easily?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 25 2013 11:20 AM

JPH:

Super Tramp:

me too.

I am all over this one if it goes to dynamic pricing - I know I have a bunch of it from over the years. I bet it would be an excellent price to complete the set!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 7:26 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Yes 

And thanks for letting us know. $93.15 isn't too bad for ISBE, ANET, The Encyclopedia of Christianity vol 5, plus two more.Smile It'll have to wait, though.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 12:14 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Great news about more resources with Dynamic Pricing. On large bundles like these I also wish that it would also show which resources I own and which I do not. It is a lot of work to look up each of them separately just to be sure. Does anyone have any suggestions to show this more easily?

Peace to my Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters!        *smile*

I also would like -- along with Bruce!!! -- any suggestions to show this more easily??!??

Also, is there a time limit, please, on this dynamic price.  I have to figure out how to "finance" it, I think!           *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 484
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 12:18 PM

Paul Newsome:

Glad to also see the Nelson Bible Reference Bundle (200 vols.) is dynamically priced as well!

for me I can get this for $50.45, which is good, but like Bruce and others, would be nice to actually see what I am missing without looking it all up.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 12:57 PM

We can always buy it and look at what resources are downloaded. Big Smile

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9700
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2013 2:44 PM

Super Tramp:

We can always buy it and look at what resources are downloaded. Big Smile

That made me laugh!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 408
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 23 2014 10:57 AM

It seems that they have removed dynamic pricing from the Nelson 200 volume collection.  I have at least 85% of this (including the commentaries) and simply don't understand the logic here...they could easily  squeeze a bit more money out of me, but I simply won't purchase this for $599.95.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS