New Interpreter's Bible

Page 4 of 6 (115 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
This post has 114 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 26 2014 3:54 PM

Adam Rao:
Don't misunderstand – I said that I've given up on getting the NIB/NIDB digitally. I already have the hardcover books sitting on my shelf! :)

Strange things happen... It won't surprise me if they pop up in Logos, because when all is said and done there are so many things going on of which we know only a small part. All I can say is it is a good thing to have everyone who thinks they might want them to get their pre pub in, in order to receive the best price, I know there has been more than one pre pub item i failed to get in and and has ended up costing me more to get.

-Dan

Posts 171
Adam Rao | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 27 2014 7:32 AM

Dan Francis:

Adam Rao:
Don't misunderstand – I said that I've given up on getting the NIB/NIDB digitally. I already have the hardcover books sitting on my shelf! :)

Strange things happen... It won't surprise me if they pop up in Logos, because when all is said and done there are so many things going on of which we know only a small part. All I can say is it is a good thing to have everyone who thinks they might want them to get their pre pub in, in order to receive the best price, I know there has been more than one pre pub item i failed to get in and and has ended up costing me more to get.

-Dan

I wholeheartedly agree and have had my pre-pub order placed for quite some time now. Here's hoping we'll see it come to fruition one day!

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 10:08 AM

New Interpreter's Bible is under contract.... Time to get your orders in if you want to get the pre pub price.

-Dan

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 10:10 AM

Miracles happen!!!!

Posts 2821
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 10:20 AM

Dan Francis:

New Interpreter's Bible is under contract.... Time to get your orders in if you want to get the pre pub price.

-Dan

Thank you, Dan.  Without out your tireless efforts promoting the New Interpreter's Bible Commentary, I doubt this would have happened.  There is no telling how many people you persuaded to order the NIB.  I know that I was influenced by your posts. 

Congratulations on seeing persistence pay off.

And thanks to Logos for not giving up on this project.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 10:36 AM

Just jumping in here. We jumped the gun on the NIB. It is not quite over 100% yet.

The one that is over 100% is the NIDB.

Sorry for the confusion.

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 11:04 AM

Kent Hendricks:

Just jumping in here. We jumped the gun on the NIB. It is not quite over 100% yet.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ok hopefully not too far off..  Sad

Posts 56
Paul Knopf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 11:33 AM

That's still great news

Posts 325
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 12:28 PM

Kent Hendricks:

Sorry for the confusion.

Just pull the trigger!

Stick out tongueBig Smile

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:42 PM

Kent Hendricks:

Sorry for the confusion.

Peace, Dear Brothers and Sisters!         *smile*            It's been a good day ...           a long day, but a good one!         However, my mind seems a bit messed up    ....    I'm stumped at NIDB ..    I know I'm going to be sorry I asked, but what is NIDB, please!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:58 PM

JPH:

which I will own ...........

when it gets here!           !!!         *smile*               Thank you!           Sorry to be dense ...   it does happen sometimes ...

Psalm 29:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 300
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 5:59 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
which I own ........... 

hmmmmmm, me thinks you're pretty special then since it's still in prepub Wink

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 6:01 PM

Sorry that the confused has become the confuser!      *smile*          I edited my reply ...         *smile*

Posts 300
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 6:03 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
Sorry that the confused has become the confuser!

you're awesome Milford. you make people smile on these forums Big Smile

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 6:10 PM

You, My Friend, are very kind!                    and ...    I needed that after a few difficulties in my day ...!           Every now and again we need a stroke or two  .........                 And!        All the time we need to be giving strokes --             so Bless you as your pass out a few, eh?!         *smile*

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 7:42 PM

Well the Dictionary and Commentary were both listed at one point as being under contract, but at least the dictionary is being worked on.

-Dan

Posts 912
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 10:38 AM

Kent Hendricks:

Out of interest, how did the NIDB go from being around 30% of the way there to 100% virtually overnight? Seems rather odd (not that I'm complaining)

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 1:24 PM

David Carter:

Kent Hendricks:

Out of interest, how did the NIDB go from being around 30% of the way there to 100% virtually overnight? Seems rather odd (not that I'm complaining)

It seems safe enough to say what was told to me now... New e-texts from Abingdon brought down productions costs for producing them, not all of the new e-texts for the NIB have been apparently received. God willing it will go into production when they are received. But I still won't stop trying to get more people to sign up till it ships... lol

-Dan

Posts 1493
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2014 1:38 PM

The fact that this has taken such a long time to reach 100% actually makes me wary about owning this resource. Why is it that most people have decided to pass up on this?

Page 4 of 6 (115 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS