Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 37
Joshua Peeler | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:18 AM

I have been using Logos for several years now and have amassed a collection of notes. Often times esp when doing my devotions of my ipad the notes when to the wrong note file. Does anyone know how I can go back and run a command to get my notes to all combine into one note document? Before I had a note document for every book of the bible and separate note documents for all sermons, but that is too difficult to search and keep up with. Anyone have any luck solving this notes issue?

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King, Jr

Posts 28124
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:34 AM

Joshua Peeler:
Does anyone know how I can go back and run a command to get my notes to all combine into one note document?

There isnt any such thing currently. Sorry! Tongue Tied

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 37
Joshua Peeler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:59 AM

What about if I were to copy one set of notes at a time? For example could I copy all of my Gen notes into my new Bible note feature?

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King, Jr

Posts 28124
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:23 AM

Joshua Peeler:
What about if I were to copy one set of notes at a time? For example could I copy all of my Gen notes into my new Bible note feature?

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking... but the only current way to fix the situation you are in is the following procedure:

1. Open Note Document "A" in one panel.
  2. Open Note Document "B" in a second panel. NOTE: You must be able to see the content of both note documents... you cant have one tabbed in front of the other.
  3. Click and drag the wrongly placed note from "A" into "B"

Of course, you could create NEW notes, but this is much simpler than that. Make sure to use the "sort" feature to your advantage (i.e. sort by resource... which works well in NON Versified resources)

Posts 1
Vaughn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 4:19 AM

Thanks alabama24! Your post solved a recent question I had.

Posts 28124
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 2:53 PM

Sure thing. Welcome to the forums! Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS