A Freebie for you This Morning! *smile*

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:54 AM

¨Peace and Joy to my Sisters and Brothers on these Logos Community Forums!          *smile*

I'm posting this to the General Forum to "catch" the greatest number of you I presume....

Anyway, just noticed this, eh???

Hell Is Real (But I Hate to Admit It)

Top of Form

• Hell Is Real (But I Hate to      Admit It)

Hell Is Real (But I Hate to Admit It)

Brian Jones

$0.00 CAD $15.44 CAD

Overview

Does hell matter? Pastor Brian Jones wants readers to know the truth.

Jones believes that the reason most Christians don't tell their friends about Jesus has nothing to do with not knowing how—it's because they don't think they need to. As Jones writes, the first four years he was a pastor, he didn't believe in hell himself. Today, he shares his story of discovering the truth that hell exists—and why many Christians are afraid to believe in it.

Hell Is Real motivates Christians who have grown complacent in their view of hell. Drawing on the teachings of Jesus, Jones leads readers into a head-on collision with apocalyptic urgency—the all-consuming, inspiring conviction that will overcome readers when they realize that hell is real and they can help save people from going there.

Details

• Title: Hell Is Real (But I Hate to Admit It)
  • Author: Brian Jones
  •  

Genre: 

Christian   Living Spiritual   Growth

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 240
Brian Losabia | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:00 AM

Is Vyrso a whole 'nother app, or do Vyrso titles just show up in regular Logos/Verbum?

Posts 29033
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:07 AM

Vyrso is the "trade" eBook store by Logos... Think "local Christian bookstore." Everything from Amish romance novels to "Christian living." Most of these books fall outside of the normal, "academic" Logos resources... But there are many great titles. 

Vyrso means:

1. An eBook "edition" (type) 
  2. an eBook store
  3. an app

vyrso resources integrate with your logos library, but are not as fully tagged as "logos" editions

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9530
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:07 AM

Brian Losabia:

Is Vyrso a whole 'nother app, or do Vyrso titles just show up in regular Logos/Verbum?

Vyrso is simply another company within Logos. They tend to be less expensive because of how tagging is accomplished.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 29033
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:25 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Vyrso is simply another company within Logos. They tend to be less expensive because of how tagging is accomplished.

True. Vyrso books are largely converted using an automated process. Also, it is logos desire not to offer two editions of the same book (I.e. Vyrso & Logos). If a Vyrso edition gets pulled so that Logos can make a Logos edition, you should get a free copy of the new one... (You might have to nicely remind them)

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:55 AM

Milford Charles Murray:
I'm posting this to the General Forum to "catch" the greatest number of you I presume..

Thanks, Milford. I probably would have missed it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1753
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 8:36 AM

Thanks...I got this one....which looks pretty good and useful. Smile

Posts 1494
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2013 10:58 AM

Yes

Thank you Milford 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 10811
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2013 2:27 AM

Add my thanks to the choir

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS