Henri J.M. Nouwen

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 36
Kris Kennedy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:21 PM

I would be thrilled to have all of his books on logos.  

Posts 19124
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:50 PM

Kris Kennedy:

I would be thrilled to have all of his books on logos.  

His books are wonderful! I'd love to see them in Logos format, too, so they reach a wider audience. But they are probably not the type I would read at the computer. They take sitting and soaking in, in my comfy chair in my prayer room, away from computer distractions.

Posts 3730
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2009 7:52 PM

I agree - thanks for the suggestions.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 12
Chad Blake | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 3:47 PM

guess I'm on my catholic kick today... I would love to have this collection... oh man, that would be awesome!

Posts 261
Ralph A. Abernethy III | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:10 PM

Rosie, that's where the iPad, iPhone/iPod, and the future (I hope!) Droid app come in.

Yes on Nouwen.

Posts 19124
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 7:32 PM

Ralph A. Abernethy III:

Rosie, that's where the iPad, iPhone/iPod, and the future (I hope!) Droid app come in.

Notice I said "away from computer distractions"? That includes any device that connects to the Internet or has fun apps to play with on it. It makes my head spin. I need downtime away from that stuff. My prayer room is a technology-free zone (except for the chandelier with its dimmer switch; and the reclining chair and bookcases are technology too, I guess; but you know what I mean). It's where I go to be away from distractions to be present to the Lord.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS