Accessing Documents from web?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Michael Swengel | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 5 2013 8:52 AM

Hey all,

Is there a way for me to access my documents / notes created with Logos on the web? I have lots of notes that I would like to be able to access and edit from the internet without using the app at work.

Posts 29894
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2013 9:37 AM

Try documents.logos.com

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2013 9:57 AM

I wrote about it a couple weeks ago on the Logos Blog: http://blog.logos.com/2013/06/share-sermon-notes-and-collaborate-seamlessly-in-logos-5/

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 11
Michael Swengel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:00 PM

Thanks to you both.

But is there a way to edit the documents / notes via the website? I would like to be able to add to or delete from the notes as I'm doing research. I hope that makes sense.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Michael

Posts 6728
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:04 PM

Michael Swengel:
But is there a way to edit the documents / notes via the website?

That is not possible.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:04 PM

Michael Swengel:

Hey all,

Is there a way for me to access my documents / notes created with Logos on the web? I have lots of notes that I would like to be able to access and edit from the internet without using the app at work.

Peace, Michael!                    I'm going to have to think about this for a while; however, just off the top of my head ----      I don't think you can do what you want to do.

I just tried my personal documents.logos.com              ...     I am unable to edit    --    the only way to edit - methinks! - is to use one of the 4 Logos apps -- OR -- to use my desktop ...

which obviously you cannot do at work ..........                     Hoping that someone will find me wrong ...  that there's a fly in my ointment, eh???               

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS