Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Hidden Valley Community Church | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 16 2013 5:34 PM

Our Proclaim subscription was recently increased to $30.00. I am confused, why, if I pay for my subscription on time, can't I get help when I need it. I am getting an error message that Proclaim has stopped working and Windows will inform me when they have found a solution. I still need to update Sunday's screens...now I'm concerned that I cannot only not update my screens but I won't be able to open Proclaim on Sunday. Seriously bad PR guys.

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 6:15 PM

From the error reports on our servers it looks as if your computer had a problem installing the latest update. Could you try re-installing Proclaim? Open the Control Panel and select "Uninstall a Program" look for Proclaim and click "Uninstall/Change". Once Proclaim is done uninstalling re-download the app from http://proclaimonline.com/app/download.aspx

Let me know if this solves the problem.

-allen

Posts 7

I did as you requested. It is still not loading. It uninstalled completely and then reinstalled. Still getting the same error message when trying to open.

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 7:41 PM

I've sent an email to your account's email address with more detailed steps which will hopefully resolve this problem. Let me know if you do not receive the email.

-allen

Posts 7

Went through all of the steps and reinstalled. Still not working. I have to figure out what I'm going to do for Sunday and how I'm going to explain this to the Board.

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2013 8:30 PM

We will be publishing an updated version of Proclaim in the next few minutes which should fix this problem you are having. 

-allen

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 17 2013 10:34 AM

We believe it's related to an update to an anti-virus package, we're tracking the issue in this thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/74107.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS