Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Martin Diers | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:02 AM

I am not complaining. I know the perils of running a beta. Just reporting where things stand at present.

As of iOS 7 Beta 6, it is not possible to view the Library after having displayed at least one resource. You can continue to use whatever resource is already loaded, but you cannot change to a different one. This has been true since at least Beta 5.

Posts 28029
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 18 2013 3:08 PM
Martin – I don't know if they are aware of this issue or not. Just in case, would you mind uploading logs here? From your homepage, click the gear wheel icon in the upper right. Then click Help | Send Support Info. After clicking continue to the privacy warning, an email dialog box will appear. Change the "to" field to your own email address. Once you receive the email, save the attachment where you can get to it. Then attach it to a post via the paper clip icon in the formatting pallet.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 92
Martin Diers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2013 2:13 PM

Ok, working on that.

More info: The problem still remains on Beta 7.

I found a workaround. If you navigate to the Home screen, you can search the library from there, and select a book.

The crash only happens when you try to access the library from the side-bar. However, if you make a Favorite for a book that you have loaded from the Home screen, you can still access the Favorites from the side-bar to load that resource.

Posts 92
Martin Diers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2013 2:47 PM

Here are the logs.

4263.info.zip

Posts 28029
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2013 4:04 PM

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully the bugs will be worked out by next month. Angel

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 10:35 AM

Martin Diers:

I am not complaining. I know the perils of running a beta. Just reporting where things stand at present.

As of iOS 7 Beta 6, it is not possible to view the Library after having displayed at least one resource. You can continue to use whatever resource is already loaded, but you cannot change to a different one. This has been true since at least Beta 5.

Hi Martin,

We intend to release iOS 7 compatible versions of the apps soon after iOS 7's official release.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS